• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by maxrulez

  1. M

    My setup with 3007 - lots of pictures

    I'm enjoying it just fine, dont worry.
  2. M

    My setup with 3007 - lots of pictures

    I don't spned every waken moment on forums. i found this one buy searching for 3007 reviews. I can take your childish gestures and indirect comments. Hell I can take the direct comments. But apparently you can make comments and poke at people can not take it back. But I won;t be...
  3. M

    My setup with 3007 - lots of pictures

    I love the case. It seems to really cool well. It has an odd look to it, but a good odd, No lottery just spend way to much on toys.
  4. M

    My setup with 3007 - lots of pictures

    To the others who wanted shots of the other stuff: the tablet: tablet in relation to the dell 30" tablet in relation to a graphire 2 4x5
  5. M

    My setup with 3007 - lots of pictures

    If i had a freaking web host account to host someihtng that klarge then i would. If you sdont liek i dont read it.
  6. M

    My setup with 3007 - lots of pictures

    I will take some picture of the wacom 12x19 tomrorow, As well as more screen shots/pictures. Thanks for the props everyone. Right now it is all stable at 4.1ghz and the x1900xtx is running happy at 689/1580.
  7. M

    My setup with 3007 - lots of pictures

    Thanks.. Yeah I have so many PC's/laptops it isnt funny. I sold my fx57 setup with sli 7800gtx's for enough to build this system and buy the 3007. The new 9xx series p4-D's seem decent. My 940 is 3.2ghz with 2mb cache. I have gotten it stable @ 4.1ghz on air. This is because the ram...
  8. M

    My setup with 3007 - lots of pictures

    Built a new system for the heck of it: Asus P5WDG2-WS motherboard P5 D 940 Presler ATI X1900XTX 2 x 1 gb crucial ddr2 pc2-6400 (cas 4, timiing 4-4-4-12) zalman cnps-9500 hsf 2 x 500gb 7200.9 seagate sata2 hd's plextor 716sa (serial ata burber) liteon 165h6s (lightscribe,dvd ram...
  9. M

    Got My 3007!! its huge ..PIcs

    hey DarthBeavis, sorry to see ya get banned over on NBF.
  10. M

    Got My 3007!! its huge ..PIcs

    I tihnk the 7900 is going to be a ingremental increase. Nvidia is back to the short new releases to slightly overtake ati and vice versa. Like the ti series. new release every 3-4 months that is slightly faster as history is repeating itself.
  11. M

    ATI X1600 Pro not enough for Dell's 30"?

    I would love to see pics of a dual 30" setup.
  12. M

    Got My 3007!! its huge ..PIcs

    Thanks man! You rock for posting so quick and helping people out. Because of you I willbe ordering mine tomrrow. Muchas grassyass's.
  13. M

    Got My 3007!! its huge ..PIcs

    So I have been reading reviews on the net and yours. I am 95.567% sure i am going to order one, BUT. Their is always a but. I can't seem to find soem information I need. It says the two resolutions supported is 25XXx16xx or whatever it it and 1280X800 or whatever it is. So say my little...
Back
Top