Recent content by maxpower47

  1. M

    Ikea desk gallery

    Yep, sure are. Picked them up from a local home theater shop several years ago for only $300. Had the woofers rebuilt by Regnar last year. They sound great, though the room is a little small and they could probably use a bit more power than the UPA-2 can give.
  2. M

    Ikea desk gallery

    This thread made me want to go out and get a Galant, so I should probably contribute my own pics: Desk: Galant Cabinets: Besta Filing Cabinet: Galant Table: Lack Chair: Poang All in black-brown.
  3. M

    M1115 help needed

    Reflashing without the option rom worked. For the record, the M1115 can be flashed just like the 1015, same firmware and everything.
  4. M

    M1115 help needed

    No, 1115. Its a newer version apparently, but still an LSI 9211. Can reflashing it without the bios (mptsas2.rom) fix these kinds of compatibility issues?
  5. M

    M1115 help needed

    I picked up an IBM M1115 off ebay a few days ago, but I'm having trouble getting it to work. The seller offered to flash it to IT mode before shipping, so I took him up on that. The system boots fine with the card installed without any drives attached, but with a drive attached, it gets to the...
Back
Top