Recent content by MaverickUSA

  1. M

    MSI P6N SLI-FI / Platinum (650i) Thread

    Hey Everyone, I just got my new system built thanks to all great posts that have gone on in this thread. There are many helpful people here. I set it all up and its running great compared to my Athlon 64 3000+, I still love that computer but it was time for an upgrade since I do a lot of video...
  2. M

    GIGABYTE GA-N650SLI-DS4

    Has anyone heard anything about this board? I am still trying to decide what board to use for my new build, but cant make up my mind. The board that I am currently in favor for is the MSI P6N FI or Platinum, I was just looking around on Newegg and ran across this one. What do you all think?
  3. M

    Gigabyte P965 or MSI P6N SLI?

    I am trying to decide what motherboard to pick, I have read and seen many successful builds with the P965, but i have also read of many happy customers that have bought the MSI P6N. I would greatly appreciate all comments. Thanks Here is the build that I am currently planning on. Intel C2D...
  4. M

    E6420 or E6600

    I have been actually looking at the MSI P6N SLI FI or the Platinum, it has some pretty good reviews on Newegg and a very long thread in here that seems have alot of happy people with it. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813130081
  5. M

    E6420 or E6600

    I am debating on weather to buy e6420 or e6600. I am new to overclocking, I use my PC for Gaming and Video Editing. Is there any advantages from one or the other for the Video Editing part of my needs? or is there a better solution for me?
Back
Top