• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by Maverick0984

  1. M

    SOLD

    YGPM
  2. M

    FS: BNIB ASUS ROG Strix Z690-E Gaming WiFi, Samsung 970 Pro 512GB, 10GbE PCIe NIC, Wifi6/Bluetooth PCIe Card

    I've got a brand new ASUS Z690-E Gaming WIFI, retails for $469.99 Asking $400 + Shipping Additionally, I have some equipment I'm retiring even though it's in great condition: $125 + Shipping - Samsung 970 Pro 512GB. Will get pictures soon. $75 - Trendnet 10GbE TEG-10GECTX. Original box...
  3. M

    WTB: BNIB Switch OLED Neon Red/Blue

    Thought I'd throw a feeler out here. I see a few white ones but can't seem to find a neon blue/red one on here. PM offers! I'm local to 60137. Thanks! (It'll be replacing an adult owned and loved Switch v1 if someone wants to trade for Switch OLED and get a v1 and cash)
  4. M

    5950X - Newegg Shell Shocker for $729

    A bit early yet since we don't have an actual 12900K in hand but early reports suggest not. Also, 5950x doesn't do DDR5.
  5. M

    FS: NVIDIA Shield (2015) with Remote

    Still available?
  6. M

    FS: Xbox One S 1TB Military Green Limited Edition

    Xbox comes with original box, cables, controller, and packaging, including stand (not pictured, was in box still and never used). Xbox is in near mint condition, will feel brand new, but is used. Also, goes without saying that the original Battlefield 1 code was activated on my account and...
  7. M

    WTB: Ubiquiti gear, 10G-BaseT switches

    These switches sound like a great buy for you. https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2380057.m570.l1313&_nkw=juniper+ex3300&_sacat=0 Brand new they were a few thousand MSRP, were heavily used all over, and have gone EOL so companies listing them for pennies on the dollar. You'll...
  8. M

    FS: 5x120 Noctua Chromax NF-S12A, Protectli FW4B Vault Firewall w/ pfSense pre-installed

    I have 5x Noctua Chromax NF-S12A's looking for a new home. They were purchased in September of 2020. Asking $15 per fan + shipping. Priority given to multiple fan purchasers. I have extensions and all colored bumpers but no original packaging. I also have a few of these...
Back
Top