• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by mattjunk85

  1. M

    Which of these two IPS 4k monitors is the superior?

    Dell Ultra HD 4k P2715Q Amazon.com: Dell Ultra HD 4k Monitor P2715Q 27-Inch Screen LED-Lit Monitor: Computers & Accessories BenQ BL2711U UHD 4K Amazon.com: BenQ BL2711U UHD 4K Designer Monitor for CAD and Animation Design: Computers & Accessories I recently decided to upgrade my home monitor...
  2. M

    Dell U2311H awful for daytime gaming?

    What monitor would you buy instead then if you were to get a new one?
  3. M

    Dell U2311H awful for daytime gaming?

    So a year ago I bought a Dell U2311H monitor which I was told was great for gaming (and mostly for it's color range). I've heard people complain about input lag with this monitor but I've never noticed any. What I HAVE noticed though is that it's near impossible to see anything dark on this...
Back
Top