I really wanted to buy 2 or 3 of the 263N's but had to abstain for three important reasons:
1. My email dialogue with Dario Dellamaggiore where he repeatedly avoided answering direct questions I asked about the monitor.
2. The whole polarizer fiasco. To this day its not like there ever was...
Since I also live in California I followed the link to check it out and noticed that the 90 day protection SEEMS like it comes standard with the product but if you go through to the checkout process you will see:
YES, ADD ASSURZ PROTECTION TO MY ORDER FOR $90.79
denoting that this...
I sent an email to Doublesight stating that I was interested in purchasing three of these monitors from them if they could guarantee that there was some level of consistency in regard to the glowing issue. I referenced this forum as a place where people mentioned the possiblity of a polarizer...