Recent content by mathieuy

  1. M

    970/980 Coil Whine

    Lucky you!!! :( I will change my case today for a Fractal Design R4 (silent). If it solve the issue, I will keep the videocard, if not, I will do another RMA.. the second one.. I wonder if it's not about the motherboard... I'm sure it's not about the PSU because I tried another one.. For...
  2. M

    970/980 Coil Whine

    Hi guys, I created a poll about the GTX 970 "coil whine": http://www.poll-maker.com/poll168835x93a244c1-7 and only if you experience this problem, tell us what is your PSU: http://www.poll-maker.com/poll168837xBF4b0DB4-7 thanks!
  3. M

    970/980 Coil Whine

    I think I will try with another PSU tomorrow. Just to make sure that is not the PSU who cause this coil whine to the GPU.
  4. M

    970/980 Coil Whine

    Do you think that the GPU make a "coil whine" noise because of the power supply? I have a RM1000. I don't want to waste another 150$ on a PSU
  5. M

    970/980 Coil Whine

    Do you think I have to order another ASUS or try another brand?
  6. M

    970/980 Coil Whine

    Found something... If I decrease the POWER TARGET % in ASUS GPU TWEAK, the coil whine become really low.
  7. M

    970/980 Coil Whine

    My system: PSU: corsair RM1000 MTB: Asus Z97-A CPU: I5-4690K First Asus Strix GTX 970. Horrible coil whine, high pitch. Returned to NEWEGG. got a full refund, place an order for a new one. (wait a month) Just received my new Asus Strix GTX 970 yesterday. COIL WHINE again.. but not the same...
  8. M

    P8P67 vs P8P67 Pro

    Hi, I got my P8P67 replacement from ASUS (revision B3). And now, I can't access S.M.A.R.T HDD info. I make sure the option is enabled on bios, but nothing... nothing on the boot also.. nothing in windows. I can't access S.M.A.R.T info anymore. Can you help me?
Back
Top