• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Mathemabeat

  1. M

    Amiga 3000 inspired retro desktop case Kickstarter

    Hey guys, thought I would share with you this: This is a true desktop case inspired by the Commodore Amiga 3000 case design. It will be available in 2 colors: Black or Oyster White. You can get it either in a config for PC mini ITX and mATX boards OR in a design to fit original Amiga...
  2. M

    Parting out Ryzen 1700 rig, SSD, GTX 1080, RAM + more

    Bump Most stuff sold, Noctua still available.
  3. M

    Parting out Ryzen 1700 rig, SSD, GTX 1080, RAM + more

    Hi guys I am parting out a Ryzen rig I put together about 2-ish months ago. Everything is in excellent condition and complete in box/packaging. I built this primarily as a video editing machine, but I have decided to go back to macOS and Final Cut Pro X, so this hardware is up for grabs...
  4. M

    FS: Ryzen 1700 + Asus Prime X370 Pro mobo combo

    Hi folks Built out a Ryzen rig a couple weeks ago, but my needs have changed towards a laptop, so this cpu and motherboard are for sale. Retail boxed Ryzen 1700 with Wraith Spire cooler Asus Prime X370 Pro motherboard - complete in box with all accessories I have been running the 1700 OC'd to...
  5. M

    FS: Asus X99 AII, DDR4 memory, Corsair H100i v2, Seasonic PSU, Corsair K70 LUX RGB

    Seasonic PSU still available. Price lowered to $75 shipped.
  6. M

    FS: Asus X99 AII, DDR4 memory, Corsair H100i v2, Seasonic PSU, Corsair K70 LUX RGB

    Hola folks! I have a couple items up for sale. All items were purchased new about 2 months ago. All items include their original boxes, paperwork and accessories. Everything works 100% and in like new condition. Paypal only and no trades at this time. All prices include shipping in the US...
  7. M

    FS: Asus Strix GTX 1080, Intel 6 core 6800k, Samsung 950 NVME, Intel 600P NVME

    Hola folks. I am parting out a machine, so I have a couple items for sale. Everything was purchased new about 2 months ago. Pics in the spoilers. First up is an Asus Strix GTX 1080. I ran the card stock with no additional overclocking. Card comes complete with original box, accessories and...
Back
Top