I have the same problem with small text and left side panel is yellowish so I returned it and wait for the 30 in with wide gamut. The 125% make text blurry I have been using 2408fwp the color is much better than the 27 in.
It stimulate the economy if its not why major economy pour money into their economy. US pumped a trillion into the economy.
At least it create jobs and that is all it matter.
Its call good management. US stimulus going no where did not create job while China have worker shortage this year with is stimulus.
As for Mexico, US companies pulled out of Mexico and move to China you can google it.
As for EU and US complete pull out of China and as US population growth...
China did not even go into recession while US and EU were. The US mismanage their economy and did not even effect much of China. They cried foul because their influent power is slowly disappear.
Even US pull out it factory go somewhere else you still have to compete with the Chinese to sell...
US is not China's biggest trading partner. They diversify a few years ago. They can do the same to US company.
If you want to compete with China, lower your standard of living.
Google should leave since they fire the first shot with their public stun that angry the Chinese Gov.
Google will have a hard time doing business in China from the moment they publicly announce pulling out.
Google is dead in China.
Good luck Baidu.
I too was in the same situation last week I decided to sell the Q6600, MB and RAM which is 2.5 years old.
Currently waiting for a good Fry deal on i7 combo.
How do you know what you read on the internet is truth. Any one can write any these day. And if you believe everything you read on the net then its your right to do so.
I just express my opinion and what I read. If you don't like what I say then it your problem.
There is already a cyber war between Russian, China, US and EU last time I read.
That is why so many accusation flying around since the last couple of years.
The different is East Asian they don't complain or whine instead they learn and fight another day.
You must be very naive. You can not set up shop in a year or ten and produce the volume Chinese produce.
You need to build infrastructure. The Indian having try for almost 20 years and still not there.
The average person on this planet shop at Walmart not Sak.