• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by Master_Chief

  1. M

    Dell U2414h

    I just got two of these today, one has a great picture (HDMI) while the other looks washed out next to it (DisplayPort). What can I do to fix this? I used NV_RGBFullRangeToggle to get Full RGB. My Rig: i5-4670K GTX 760 2GB 8GB RAM HDMI on the right and DisplayPort on the left. EDIT...
  2. M

    Looking to upgrade to two monitor setup

    The ultra wide monitor looks great but 2560 x 1080 isn't as large a working space as 3,840 X 1080 with 2 1080p monitors. Also, will my rig be able to play games on ultra and 60 fps on an ultra wide monitor? i5-4670K GTX 760 2GB 8GB RAM
  3. M

    Looking to upgrade to two monitor setup

    I just found the Dell U2414H: IPS, 1080P, an extremely thin bezel and it would cost me $565 for two of them.. How good is the display for the money?
  4. M

    Looking to upgrade to two monitor setup

    I don't plan on using both for gaming, only one. The main reason I need two monitors is to increase my coding productivity and for school
  5. M

    Looking to upgrade to two monitor setup

    Hi everyone, I currently have a Samsung T27B350 and I'm looking to upgrade to a dual monitor setup with 23-24" IPS displays. What's the best model with a slim bezel and low input lag for gaming? Thanks
Back
Top