Good to hear there are some which make money with mining. :-)
I think a Server PSU is the best solution, just buying on ebay.
Used ones cost only $20-30 + shipping and I can run two S5 with them.
What I mean is, when you buy a miner and calculate shipping, tax and energy costs you cant reach a Breakeven in 3-5months for Bitcoin mining.
Real Breakeven is around 9-12months, depends on energy costs.
Any company which is offering it faster, there is something wrong!
Just my two cents.
https://www.exchangemycoins.com/ many crypto pairs available + Paypal (tested)
https://shapeshift.io/ many crypto pairs available, fast service (tested)
https://bcexer.com Bitcoin to Paypal (not tested)
Yes, bitcoincloudservices with the old 5Years contracts is a very nice investment. :-)
You are right they can close at any time, but no risk no fun. :cool:
Bitcoin transaction are not reversable. No risk of chargeback.
Anonym are transaction not, because you can trace through blockchain, but you can use a mixer.
When you search for anonym transaction, then use Dash(darkcoin).