• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Mark Meeks

  1. M

    does such a thing exist?

    I'm looking for a speaker system that will dock and sync my iphone 3G as well as play my computer audio via a single USB connection. I've found speakers that will charge and play the iphone, and even a few that will sync, but they all require both a USB connection AND a mini jack connection. I...
Back
Top