• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by Maridian

  1. M

    Dear Experts; does such a display exist?

    What about the new Philips 271P4QPJKEB? It looks pretty good to me. Prad.de are testing it atm. I think Im gonna buy this one as soon as its available in my country.
  2. M

    Dell S-Line Screens - S2740L, S2440L, S2340M, S2340L, S2240M

    I have the Asus and had the Dell U2412M before. No flicker on the Asus at all(!), but on the Dell, yes.
  3. M

    ASUS PB278Q 1440p IPS (PLS Panel)

    Here are some pictures. :) Remember, the monitor isnt calibrated yet...All I did was changing to User Mode and use NCX's settings, but I still have to get the ICC profiles to work... http://s7.directupload.net/file/d/3076/6z23n474_jpg.htm...
  4. M

    ASUS PB278Q 1440p IPS (PLS Panel)

    I did that and it worked on my Dell, but not on the Asus.
  5. M

    ASUS PB278Q 1440p IPS (PLS Panel)

    Got my Asus today! First Impressions(excuse my bad english :D): +Very good colors out of the box +Love the semi-glossy coating +My first 2560x1440 monitor! I had a Dell U2412m(16:10/1920x1200) before, so its not as impressive as when you come from (lets say)a 21 FHD monitor, but still...
  6. M

    Dell S-Line Screens - S2740L, S2440L, S2340M, S2340L, S2240M

    Hi, I want to buy the S2740L, but I dont know how bad the ghosting and the reflections are. Can one of the owners tell me about it? The room where the monitor will...
Back
Top