• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by marcus321

  1. M

    Who has a Dell 2005FPW with *no* backlight bleeding?

    mine was completly crap and went back!!! :)
  2. M

    Looking for 19/20" widescreen LCD

    :) Get an acer al 2032wa. had a dell 2005 fpw. this kicks its ass!!! Dvi gives a better picture. Pretty sure your graphics card should be able to handle widescreen gaming. You just need the latest drivers.
  3. M

    Best widescreen monitor for 600?

    acer al2032wa gets my vote!! had a dell 2005fpw and this wipes the floor with it!!! Had no problems, amazing picture
  4. M

    ***VX2025wm and XBOX 360***

    just to help, I agonised over which widescreen monitor to get for ages for my pc and xbox 360. I got an acer al2032wa after returning my dell 2005fpw. It is absolutely brilliant especially for xbox 360. much better than the dell and it has a scart connection which means as an added bonus I've...
  5. M

    ok, got a buying dilemma

    go for the acer al2032wa it rocks!!!. its the same as the ferrari model but without the badge and t.v tuner and £££ cheaper. just by your own separate digital tv tuner. unless you really like the look of the ferrari and have cash to burn why not?? good on ya if you have :D
  6. M

    Acer AL2032

    just trying to help with some more info jcl :cool:
  7. M

    Acer AL2032

    There are no dead/stuck pixels. there is slight backlight bleed in all four corners when you switch inputs and get a black screen but you can barely see this even if you have a black wallpaper in a dark room. The dell i returned was terrible. i could see the bleed on my desktop, in games e.g...
  8. M

    Which 20-21" monitor do you have? How satisfied? [POLL]

    dell 2005 fpw with no backlight issues (except mine did and went back) 6.5/10 acer al2032wa which replaced it 9.5/10
  9. M

    My New Widescreen LCD. Pics (no 56k)

    just watched a dvd via my xbox360 on my acer. the pictures amazing,no colour paleness problems. Forget watching movies via your pc use a 360 or try connecting a dvd player via the scart socket
  10. M

    Please offer some advice

    read this, it might help. hopefully you can stretch to a 20" widescreen.it's worth the extra dollars in the long-run. http://www.pcpro.co.uk/labs/139/widescreen-tfts/products.html I went for the acer in the end. I use it for xbox360 and pc and i'm well impressed the 360 should look alot...
  11. M

    What 20" monitor are YOU on?

    heres a rather poor pic. the image quality is down to my digital camera and not the monitor. well pleased with it. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v69/shambla_uk/PICT0042.jpg it has plenty of different connections (dvi,vga,svideo etc..) I thought i wouldnt use the speakers but it has a...
  12. M

    What 20" monitor are YOU on?

    Acer AL2032WA Got mine yesterday. It rules doods!!!! :p
  13. M

    My New Widescreen LCD. Pics (no 56k)

    yeah glossy screen.makes the picture look very sharp and cant say I notice my reflection unless I have a bright light on and i'm looking for it. If i'm being extra critical blacks are a little pale watching movies levels but are overall very good. Get one. I lnow I keep harping on about it...
  14. M

    debating dell 2005 or 2405 or 2407

    Eurin I had the the same dilemma and agonised over it for ages.I too needed something to run my xbox360 as well as my pc.get the acer I mentioned above.Plenty of connections and very impressive picture
  15. M

    Best/Recommended 20" LCD monitors

    try having a look here. I bought the acer off the back of this and I'm glad I did. much better than the dell which i sent back and the review slated!! http://www.pcpro.co.uk/labs/139/widescreen-tfts/products.html
Back
Top