New build put it together assembled a 5 hour ago, when I turned on the PC using power on & off switch of the case it makes quick slight wine noise and does nothing.
Reset the CPU 3 different times memory modules reinserted making sure their in slot 1 & 3 (White) as per User's manual for DDR2...
Thanks for quick reply.
So once you setup in display windows one analog monitor goes blank and the other turns on.
I guess I'll have to live with that if I do decide to go with either S2 or S3.
I am interested in buying this motherboard's big Brother Full size ATX form factor GA-MA69G-S3H, since I have full tower need my extra room for two slot video card (future ) and dual PCI Slots, plus large board better OC heat dissipation, Large CPU Cooler capacity and full overclocking options...
Transfered and uninstalled my SB Sound Audigy Platinum ZS to my C2D system. Never used mobo's karjan / realtek audio until today preparing to sell A64 system to my friend.
Enabled RealTek Audio in Bios, installed the audio drivers from DFI CD, no sound. Installed the drivers latest drivers...
I recieved an Antech power supply with the PC Case that I liked, I proceeded take out the Antec Power supply and installed it in my old system taking out my OCZ Power Stream.
It wouldn't power up I checked everything and I couldn't figure it out I reinstalled my OCZ no problem. Looked closely...
Brand New XP-90 Thermalright Heatsink in original Box will include
2 92mm Panaflo Fans brand new never used Model FBA09A12M / A12U.
For sale $25.00 + shipp.
Pics available.
non-cc paypal or mo