Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
I just got my S-IPS 2007WFP monitor yestarday, and it's incredible.
the only problem is at videos- normal DVDRIP\AVI movies, and HDTV series.
text, different kinds of games and pictures, looks great, and even better that my crt (LG E700B- amazing monitor). only movies looks awful, and much...
i've just received today my 2007WFP.
I was eager to test it on games, so I turned on need for speed carbon. there were only 4:3 resolutions there. I thought that it's normal, and there should not be wide res. but then I checked at splinter cell double agent, and also- only 4:3 res. I could...
HELLO TO ALL
just received mine today. it's an S-IPS made in Mexico. the only "problem" is that it rev A02.
the thing is, that it has no dead pixels, no backlight bleeding at all, and no banding (even not at multimedia\gaming modes).
so kill me, but I really don't understand way getting so...
I saw it only at viewsonic home web-site and in a few non-known stores.
anyone saw it in reality or know when it will be out for the market?
another question if we already speak on VS-
does the VX's like VX2025wm for example start using TN panels? I remember that it had a p-mva panel not so...
what monitors r u talking about?
maybe there are another specs other than the contrast in the monitors that u should consider.
the specs that the company writes, are not always true. so a monitor with bad specs can sometimes be allot better that the good spec monitor.
I don't mean that they r exactly the same panel, the 2407 is bigger so for they both to be identical the 2007's panel need to get out from the monitor :)
what I mean is- r they exactly with the same S-PVA technology, the same product method, and the same circuit qulity?
it it so, then...
I don't mean that they r exactly the same panel, the 2407 is bigger so for they both to be identical the 2007's panel need to get out from the monitor :)
what I mean is- r they exactly with the same S-PVA technology, the same product method, and the same circuit qulity?
it it so, then...
Something is very weird for me.
the dell 2407 has a PVA panel and never changed.
the dell 2407 is the most popular monitor between the three (2007, 2407, 3007 and all of their previous revs).
people here claims that the 2007 pva is much much worse than the 2007 ips.
so is the 2407 and...
Viewsonic will start to sell soon 3 new wide screen Lcd's : a 19" - VX1935wm, 20"- VX2035wm (that i guess it just an improvement of the VX2025wm), and 22"- VX2235wm.
their prices suppose to be pretty low: $199, $349 and $399.
they will all have 5ms, and pretty good static contrast.
what do...
thanks, but all the stores in my country (the ones that i'v talked with) sells A02 2007WFP, and not A03.
what i'm trying to found out -if anyone know about a case that there is an A02 with samsung (pva) panel, and not a normal S-IPS.
that's the only thing that holding me from order the dell.
thanks for the reply.
r u sure that A02 can be S-PVA??
can anyone confirm this?
I thought that the lottery is only on the A03 rev.
when i'v asked what panel there is on a certain store, they told me that they get their panels from samsung. that means S-PVA for sure right?
(that means...
I'm just about to order the DELL 2007WFP, but got to know few things for the "worst case scenario". :)
1)The first is about the panel.
The store which i buy from, has a A02 panel in the monitor.
a. is every A02 panel is s-ips? or there had been evidences of others panels in that rev too...
can u show me where the codes of the A02?
I can't look at the angles\black\etc' because I don't have the monitor yet. what I'm trying to do, is to check according to the code what kind of monitor the store which I buy from sell, and therefor avoid all the exchanges.
I've tried to ask one...