Recent content by MannyD

  1. M

    What ac adapter can I buy to charge this mp3 player?

    Its an older DP7010 mp3 player: http://www.mobinote.net/global/product_dvxpod_eng.asp. I lost the ac adapter and all I know is that it says DC 12V next to the jack and INPUT: 12V---2.1A on the back. Took it to Radio Shack and said they only carried car chargers that could power it?? Help please.
  2. M

    Upgrading cpu, mobo, ram for gaming

    I figured that would be the case with the PSU, so I would go ahead and replace that. I do have a copy of Windows.
  3. M

    Upgrading cpu, mobo, ram for gaming

    1) What will you be doing with this PC? Gaming? Photoshop? Web browsing? etc Graphic intensive gaming 2) What's your budget? Are tax and shipping included? 500ish 3) Where do you live? Orlando 4) What exact parts do you need for that budget? CPU, RAM, case, etc Processor, ram, mobo, GPU and...
Back
Top