Recent content by MannerRev

  1. M

    MSI GeForce GTX 680 Lightning Video Card Review @ [H]

    Can the old MSI Lightning LN2 BIOS be used safely on an ASUS DC2T GTX 680? Will it allow software voltage control with the old version of afterburner?
  2. M

    Tom's Hardware Reference System

    Quad core would be nice, but like other said before me, support is lacking so you really won't see a huge benifit across the board.
  3. M

    24/7 On or only when I use it?

    1. LAZY! 2. Me, too. 3. LOL!!!!!! 4. Me, too.... and, LOL!
  4. M

    can Q9's be expected to be released in March ?

    oh boy I can't wait for these. thanks for the heads up
  5. M

    Trying to pick my DDR2 2x2GB kit

    I quite like the GeIL Evo 2x2GB 5-5-5-15 @ 1066 set for around 220 at Newegg. It's probably what I'll be getting for my build. Linky: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820144213
  6. M

    1,000,000:1 Contrast Ratio Sony Display

    Yeah.. uh.. No thanks. Maybe if it was like.. 50 or 60 inches.
  7. M

    Is a WD Raptor drive worth the cost?

    I think ONE drive isn't, but if you have the money to spare, two (or more?) Raptors in RAID-0 are great.
Back
Top