Recent content by Manischewitz

  1. M

    Looking for a new PSU

    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817182068 10 bucks off with newcustomer10
  2. M

    Upgrade or wait (2GB GTX 460 Currently)

    If everything is looking great and you're content then wait. Next generation cards should be released in the next couple of months
  3. M

    Money Sent, Seller Not Heard From Again

    post his info at anandtech
  4. M

    6870 ref vs 6870 non ref

    Is there a benefit of going non reference over reference for the 6870?
  5. M

    Looking for a lightweight, portable, sexy case.

    Lian-Li is known for their sleek cases so you could take a look on their main website. I like the look of the PC8NWX but I'm not sure if the clearance is enough for your cards.
  6. M

    Looking for a lightweight, portable, sexy case.

    Noooo I thought I had a winner =(
  7. M

    Metro 2033 or Portal 2?

    portal 2
  8. M

    Looking for a lightweight, portable, sexy case.

    The bitfenix shinobi is quite nice and cheap review and overview of it http://www.anandtech.com/show/4460/bitfenix-shinobi-the-budget-ninja
Back
Top