Recent content by mani1

  1. M

    Need urgent help with 7.1 speakers

    ok guys now that we have identified the problem, lets come to the solution! I am gonna go to the market tomorrow to get the jack for side speakers. .....just let me know if any simple jack would do or i need a specific one?
  2. M

    Need urgent help with 7.1 speakers

    in the same website its mentioned "Annoyingly the connectors for use with your computer are the multi-pole type, with the center/sub (orange) and rear (black) each with 4 separate strips rather than the usual 3 strips. This means that you only have to connect 3 plugs (orange, green and black)...
  3. M

    Need urgent help with 7.1 speakers

    Ok but whats most important here is that how do I make the rest of the 2 speakers work?
  4. M

    Need urgent help with 7.1 speakers

    Hello everyone. I need urgent help regarding my speakers. My PC specs are Intel Q9400 Quad Core Asus P5QL-CM Motherboard 4 GB Dual Channel Corsair XMS2 500 GB Seagate Barracuda SATAII 32mb Cache Sony DRU-810A DVD Writer Coolermaster 600W SLI Ready PSU Samsung 2232BW LCD My speakers...
Back
Top