• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by malexejev

  1. M

    PCIE Bifurcation

    Hi guys! I need bifurcation adapters for two U.2 to PCIE x8 but with vertical layout (I can only fit half-length card there). They will be used in my homelab server. Found 2 options and both are hardcore Chinese (no official documentation, tech sheets, good reviews, etc). So I can only choose by...
  2. M

    Closed.

    Got it. Thank you!
  3. M

    Closed.

    Tony Ou hi! let me resurrect this question from above. In case no info can be provided on this subject - it's ok. Just don't want it to be missed.
  4. M

    Closed.

    Hi Tony! Great to see real person from SilverStone here. Are you guys planning to keep 11 extensions slots in Alta S1? I have the SM X10DRG-Q mobo and desperately searching for a case with 11 PCI slots and vertical GPU layout. Plan to install 4x Tesla K80, or something else FP64-capable...
Back
Top