A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
I had my z show up as a recon3d also and the only thing that fixed it was uninstall drivers, run driver sweeper 3.2 and clean out the creative stuff, run ccleaner and get rid rid of any extra junk and try again. I don't know why it started showing up as a recon3d but this fixed it for me.
My z arrived yesterday. Ordered through Amazon and I'm impressed. Sound sounds "fuller". Replaced a XFI titanium pcie. I like the software now...a lot less complicated. This card needs to be reviewed more. Enjoying it:)
A temp fix that worx for this is once you have the settings where you want, put the computer to sleep and it will save through the boot cycle. Sucks you have to go through this but it's better than nothing for now.
Well the problem was that even after turning it off it doesn't revert to the non corrupted state unless you completely reinstall the driver. That is unacceptable. Submitted a report as well. Hoping the more coverage it gets the quicker it will get fixed or at least looked at.
Who knows maybe they will see it. Problem is when fxaa is applied it corrupts the fonts in the Start screen/Metro ui. Before anyone suggests it, I had it on globally and then switched it to off and it still corrupts the Start screen as well as the PC Settings screen for sure. Running 310.33...
My personal opinion....I like to keep it simple, one screen, game works smooth and looks good. It's all I need. Never went for the gimmicks of more than one screen or the whole 3D stuff. Personally I really don't want totally photorealistic games either. If I wanted that I would just play real...
Dont know about 3d. guru3d forums is where I heard about these. Went back to 305.53 because Darksiders 2 was real "Stuttery" . Drivers for the 600 series are really hit and miss right now.
For anyone that wants them:http://forums.laptopvideo2go.com/topic/29709-geforce-30568-modded/ Doesn't include physx or audio drivers. Works smooth in games for me. 304.79's were a little twitchy on the desktop for me.
Its called Driver Fusion now, but driver sweeper will still work. I would do normal uninstall, than driver sweeper, reboot and use CCleaner for files and registry entries(there is usually something left over). Install new card with drivers. Currently drivers are kind of hit and miss. FOR ME...