• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by makunouchi

  1. M

    Updating some components

    I'm looking to hopefully upgrade my computer to be able to play some newer games. I'm hoping I can get by with just updating my graphics card? Here is basically what I'm using right now. PC Hound - Build a PC in Seconds 1) What will you be doing with this PC? Gaming? Photoshop? Web browsing...
  2. M

    Graphics card update question

    1) What will you be doing with this PC? Gaming? Photoshop? Web browsing? etc Gaming. I would like to be able to play Star Wars Battlefront, Fallout 4, GTA 5. The games don’t have to be at ultra high settings. My resolution would be 1920x1080. Would my current system run these games at...
Back
Top