• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Makron666

  1. M

    Which PSU should I get?

    Ahh that would explain. I've decided to settle on the AX-850, because it's fully modular, and has better efficiency, which would be nicer on my power bill.
  2. M

    Which PSU should I get?

    Wow, really? I've seen power draws of over 300w from reference 560ti's, and about 200w from that CPU when OC'd, I'd think an 850 would be just scraping in. Ohh well, that why I came here. Thanks.
  3. M

    Which PSU should I get?

    I'm going to be building a new rig pretty soon, the basic specs I have chosen are: 2600K (OC: 3.4Ghz, 4.3Ghz Turbocore) 16GB Corsair Vengeance low profile Asus GTX560 Ti DirectCU II Overclocked 1GB Coolermaster Hyper 212+ 1TB Hitachi deskstar Haf X I want to be able to grab another one...
Back
Top