• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by majunbu2u

  1. M

    P180B = P182 ???

    You got it switched around. The guy from Antec said that the P182 will include ALL of the "features" when it is released. So I am assuming it will have the cable notch in the back of the case along with the other enhancements like I think are already implemented on some of the P180's. The...
  2. M

    P180B = P182 ???

    Well I got a really long story to tell about this whole P180/P182 thing. I just helped a buddy build a system using newegg and he purchased a P180. When we got the case I noticed that it had all of the features that the 182 should have. The case had the cable management up the back side of...
Back
Top