Recent content by magomed

  1. M

    Suggestions for Conroe/8GB/DS3/Quadro4500 setup?

    Thank you. How do you thank that would fare in comparison to Antec Phantom 500 ( fanless ) ? M
  2. M

    Suggestions for Conroe/8GB/DS3/Quadro4500 setup?

    Hi, What kind of PSW should I be looking at with, - E6600 Gigabyte DS3 8 GB OCZ Ram Quadro Fx 4500 512MB WD Raptor Also, do I need a good cooling system for this, Im not planning to really OC it very much, perhaps a little. Thanks in advance, M
  3. M

    Surround 24" without going vertical ?

    What kind of monitor can I put to the right/left of FPW2407 so it matches the height, without going vertical? Square or widescreen will do, but not a narrow monitor. Please advise. Thanks, M
  4. M

    FS: 2 BFG 6800 Ultra OC's

    If you've sold the cards off, be decent enough to let me know and not go into dead mode, keeping people waiting. You can stick em where the sun dont shine now, jerk. :p
  5. M

    FS: 2 BFG 6800 Ultra OC's

    you there, dude? M
  6. M

    FS: 2 BFG 6800 Ultra OC's

    20 more off for two? Alright, I'll take both. :) check PM. Nevermind about softquadro, its moddable! Magomed
  7. M

    FS: 2 BFG 6800 Ultra OC's

    Hey, Im interested in a 6800 Ultra. One question, have you tried the softquadro on it? Thats my main reason for getting it. Whats your preferred transaction method? Im in Toronto, Canada. peace, M
  8. M

    Macbook and ram. Will 1280mb be enough?

    You need 1GB at least. OSX needs lots of memory for all those fancy icons, more than Windows. Programs like Aperture wont even run if you dont have 1.5GB ram I believe. But dont buy memory from Apple, its a rip-off. Plug it in laters, making sure its compatible first! :cool:
  9. M

    Dell 2007wfp $339

    Sweet, although I find the actual pixel real estate is not much different on the DELL 20" than on the 19" one, in fact the 19" seems to have more vertical space. Two 19" side by side is smoking. I had a question, having looked at your specs, - hows the 6800 performance on the 24-incher? Im...
Back
Top