• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by madwolfa

  1. M

    Soooo, 780 Classified vs 290 (non-X)

    ^^^ this. I'm getting my DCII today for a full price of $511.99 and I have no regrets.
  2. M

    So who will win the performance crown?

    I have a 27" NEC PA271W, which is 1440p. 4K screens aren't getting close to this any time soon, probably years away, so they're out of consideration for me. Resolution is far from everything in a monitor...
  3. M

    Big Price Cuts for GeForce GTX 780 & 770 Tomorrow, GTX 780 Ti Coming 11-7

    Why nobody seems to recommend ASUS GTX 780 DirectCU II ?
  4. M

    Selling ASUS GTX 670 DCII 2 GB Video Card, Like new in Box

    Here is the link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/231084318113?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 No reserve auction with free shipping to CONUS.
  5. M

    SILVERSTONE TJ08E - New MicroATX Case

    That's not true. I have a Maximus V Gene, with AP181 set to its full speed and using the Asus FanXpert software, I'm running it on ~450 RPM on idle and it gets up to 700 RPM under load. Perfect.
Back
Top