Recent content by madmike1029

  1. M

    HP Blackbird002 Asetek water cooler - Ends Aug 12, 201210:42:59 PDT - $14.99 to start

    sounds like it, mine was the case, the watercooler for the cpu, one slim drive (which is awesome in the case) and that 1100w PSU you mentioned. I still have the PSU on a shelf. opted for a new AX850 in the new build. I really need to make a thread about my build, there is a forum for that...
  2. M

    HP Blackbird002 Asetek water cooler - Ends Aug 12, 201210:42:59 PDT - $14.99 to start

    agreed! I do wish it had more options for intake fans though than just the single 120mm behind the HDD rack.
  3. M

    HP Blackbird002 Asetek water cooler - Ends Aug 12, 201210:42:59 PDT - $14.99 to start

    wow brand new in box? that is nuts and really cool. I been keeping my eye on ebay for more cases/whole systems for a good price. I paid more than i would have liked for my case but it is certainly amazing hah! I remember seeing the advertisements for it in the magazines back when it was...
  4. M

    HP Blackbird002 Asetek water cooler - Ends Aug 12, 201210:42:59 PDT - $14.99 to start

    Yes I do, picked up just the case last year and kept waiting to build my new rig. finally bit the bullet once ivy bridge came out. Will need to make a thread to show it off one day :)
  5. M

    HP Blackbird002 Asetek water cooler - Ends Aug 12, 201210:42:59 PDT - $14.99 to start

    http://www.ebay.com/itm/HP-Blackbird-002-asetek-oem-watercooler-voodooDNA-/261078076066?pt=US_Water_Cooling&hash=item3cc9774aa2 Shipping is $15 in the US
  6. M

    Just grabbed a Gigabyte AM3+ board!

    I think the main issue with that is that the board needs to have the AM3+ socket. that is the main addition to the Rev 3.1 board. older revisions of the 890gpa-udh3 won't support bulldozer either since it won't have the AM3+ compatible socket
Back
Top