• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by madmike0408

  1. M

    FS: XFX 2gb Dual fan 6950

    Does this card unlock?
  2. M

    Sony Alpha A330 DSLR - Cheap!

    Just as the title says, I have a Sony A330 DSLR I'd like to get rid of. It come with the body which I would rate an 8/10 and the kit 18-55mm lens which is rate a 9/10. I have lens and body caps as well. It also has the battery and original charger as well. I'm going to throw in a 16gb SD card...
  3. M

    FS: Sony A330 DSLR Kit, PS4 HDD, QNAP TS-269 Pro NAS

    Bump. Really want to get rid of the DSLR. All prices are OBO!
  4. M

    FS: Sony A330 DSLR Kit, PS4 HDD, QNAP TS-269 Pro NAS

    Lunch bump. Prices dropped as well.
Back
Top