Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
I saw this deal last week and ordered an open box one. Came in slightly torn up original box with all accessories. Keyboard is pretty nice. The wrist rest is pretty nice and detachable, although yes the keyboard is pretty large. It has the kailh red switches. I've never owned a mechanical...
I want to add that at times I had trouble with Catalyst and not detecting the monitor as Freesync and not giving me the option to turn it on. I had this issue before the driver mod as well but it became exasperated when I did the driver mod. I installed the Tweakforce modded AMD drivers and they...
Just wanted to add that I got 30-75hz out of my 34um67. Haven't really tried to go lower. I wonder why the manufacturers went with such a high minimum? I hope there isn't some con to this mod but I can tell you that it works beautifully and makes a big difference in areas that cause frame drops.