• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by machineoblivion

  1. M

    500 Round Per Minute Nerf Chaingun

    Although this mod is pretty cool, nerf makes one that is air powered and just as fast, if not a bit faster.
  2. M

    Chevy Volt Getting Trek-like Sound Effects?

    sounds great..........granted GM makes it through the economic downturn....
  3. M

    Post your workstation 2008 !

    The clean setups are nice, but the messy ones are more interesting imo. They portray more character and actual use.
  4. M

    Why Apple Could Kill Nintendo’s DS

    Very true. DS 1st Party games like Mario Kart and Animal Crossing are major selling points. Apple simply lacks the experience necessary to create legacy titles. Plus using your bulky fingers on the touch screen is far less precise than the stylus, let alone the lack of buttons.
  5. M

    Will a Thermalright Ultra-120 Extreme fit?

    Could anyone confirm if the Thermalright will fit (A) on an MSI P35 Platinum, and/or (B) in an Antec 900?? I've been trying to poll people but I've had no luck. I'd rather know than go through the riggamarole of returning. Thanks!
  6. M

    Will it fit? MSI P35 Platinum

    I would like to buy a nice heatsink for overclocking with my MSI P35 Platinum, but I don't want to play roulette and have to return them if they don't fit. I'd really like to get a Xigmatek HDT-S1283. Does anyone have success stories with fitting a cooler within the Copper Rollercoaster? Even...
  7. M

    Post your workstation 2008 !

    WesM63, that Skulltrail is crazy. That's the first one I've seen other than the preview pics.
  8. M

    Post your workstation 2008 !

    Your setup makes a great door block. ;)
  9. M

    Post your workstation 2008 !

    Yes, I usually use a wireless keyboard + mouse w/ it. This one is made by Griffin, the king of expensive but sleek maccessories. Had I the time earlier, I would've made one.
  10. M

    Post your workstation 2008 !

    My distilled dorm setup.
  11. M

    Politicians Push for New iTunes Sales Taxes

    I wish the feds would just make up their collective mind about whether or not they're going to tax our 1's and 0's. Most likely, if we can profit from the intangible, they can tax the intangible.
  12. M

    Study Recommends Releasing Trailers Over Demos

    If there's one thing I've learned from Psych courses, it's Correlation does not equal Causation.
  13. M

    Antec 900 Wiring-Is it going to suck?

    I just bought a 900 and I was disappointed with the potential for cable management, however, now that I've seen these pics, I've decided that it's possible. Thanks for the inspiration.
Back
Top