A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
I added two fans and it made quite a differance, added one intake fan on the front and one on the MB. What I dont understand is BF3 has become choppy during online gameplay, cant figure that one out. Maybe they are not related
After the same amount of BF3 gameplay as the picture in the...
Spec
I7 2600 3.4 HT turned off.
Asus 560 ti 9000 SLI
Asus Sabertooth P67 1155
8GB Ram
Antec current pro 850w
Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro Rev.2 CPU Cooler
BenQ XL2410T monitor
Fairly std ATX case with a fan on the front and back, the MB has a room for a 50mm fan which I'm going to...
Good point, have been looking at a Antec HCG-900, http://www.elara.ie/productdetail.aspx?productcode=ECE2107289 I live very near by so can collect it myself.
My hand has been forced to buy a new PSU anyway as my current PSU only has a PCI-E 1 & 2. Will need 4 to run both video cards.
The Lepa G700 looks good as I will like to overclock system in the near future, I live in Ireland so wont be buying from newegg but there is no shortage of online stores here that stock it and will have it to me in a few days.
Again thanks for the help.
Thanks guys I will change it so. Any advice on what I should go for?
I take it form your replies my current PSU should work good enough though? I want to build the PC tomorrow night, won’t put to much pressure on it until I have the PSU installed.
Thanks for the help.
I’m just sure about this one
I currently have a sharkoon sha700-12a
http://www.xtremecomputing.co.uk/articles_pages/sharkoon_silent_storm_700w_quad_12v_psu.html
I have decided to upgrade my PC with the following spec.
• Intel CORE i7 2600 CPU Processor 3.4Ghz Socket LGA1155...