Recent content by Maboo

  1. M

    Dell Precision T7400?

    I am primarly a developer and would be using Visual Studio & SQL Server mostly. But I do like to play my games :)
  2. M

    Dell Precision T7400?

    My Evga 680i mobo is dying and I am looking for a new rig. I have read the specs of the Dell Precision T7400 and like what Ive read. I do have a few questions regarding the T7400. Would the T7400 make a good gaming platform? I plan to stuff my 8800 GTX in it, and would like to use my current...
  3. M

    Mutliple External Displays with a Laptop

    Another option is if you have a desktop nearby, hook the monitors to it, and use software like maxivista or synergy to control them.
  4. M

    Mutliple External Displays with a Laptop

    Is it a dell latitude? If so: These are pretty cheap, and you can connect two monitors to it, and put a PCI video card in the PCI slot and run more monitors. I am doing this at work with 3 HP 20 widescreens.
  5. M

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    My Mess: The 24" and the 20" monitors are connected to my main PC (bottom left) The 15' monitor has a KVM to the two Dell Optiplex 755s and the old Optiplex GX260 to the right of my main computer. The tablet pc on the table normally isnt there, I am just installing some OS updates...
Back
Top