• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by m3t4lh34d

  1. M

    FS 6 7970s & 2 GTX 680s 2GB

    I'm selling 6 7970s listed below in detail: 3 MSI 7970 Lightnings, 2 with EK Waterblocks attached $500 each, 1 With the stock Heatsink $4002 Sapphire OC 7970s, 1 With Waterblock $450, 1 Without $400 (stock heatsink) 1 ASUS DCII TOP 7970 with Stock Heatsink $400 2 ZOTAC GTX 680 2GB with...
  2. M

    FS: 4 GTX 680s $495 SHIPPED & 2 XFX 7970 Reference $410 SHIPPED US48

    Trolling is to be expected here, and I'm not going to turn this thread into pages of arguing. I already stated my heat in the beginning, and that I would ship first to those that qualify. I'm in no rush to sell anything listed here. As a matter of fact, I've got another 7970 DCII on the way at...
  3. M

    FS: 4 GTX 680s $495 SHIPPED & 2 XFX 7970 Reference $410 SHIPPED US48

    Will ship first to respectable buyers with good heat. I'll be putting up pics with my SN on a piece of paper shortly. 2 of the 680s are EVGA with 1 being an SC+ edition, and the other being vanilla. 2 of the 680s are Zotac Vanilla Both 7970s are XFX Black Editions @ 1000mhz each, and will both...
  4. M

    FS: 2 ZOTAC GTX 680s & 2 XFX 7970s

    Asking $490 shipped each for the 680s and $400 shipped for the 7970s. Both 680s are Zotac, and I haven't OC tested them individually, but can do so if requested. The 7970s however will OC to 1300mhz @ 1300mv. Can provide pics with my SN on a piece of paper, and will ship first...
  5. M

    FS/FT: 7970, Corsair M60, Razer DA, Razer Scarab

    PM me if you'd be interested in trading your 7970 for a 680
  6. M

    FS: 4 GTX 680s $495 SHIPPED & 2 XFX 7970 Reference $410 SHIPPED US48

    The following are for sale. Prices are FIRM, unless multiple are purchased at once. 1 EVGA GTX 680 SC+ ($520 SHIPPED) 1 EVGA GTX 680 ($495 SHIPPED) 2 ZOTAC GTX 680s ($495 each SHIPPED) 2 XFX HD7970s ($420 each SHIPPED) Both of the 7970s will do 1300mhz @ 1.3v. YMMV. I'm looking to sell the...
  7. M

    QUAD SLI 690 Heaven Benchmark

    My 4 680s are at the following speeds: 1228/6300 1235/6300 1249/6300 1285/6500
  8. M

    The GK110 Arrives

    Those speaking of GK104 as if it's golden are sadly mistaken. I own 4 680s and 3 7970s. I've been trying to beat an acquaintance of mine for several days with FOUR 680s vs his THREE 7970s in Heaven with Extreme Tesselation. It's absolutely sad that Nvidia used to claim Tesselation was their...
  9. M

    FS: 4 GTX 680s (2 ZOTAC/2 EVGA) $520 FIRM + SHIPPED US48

    Selling 4 GTX 680s Reason: Ditching my Quad SLI setup and throwing my 7970s back in my rig. I'm just not satisfied with the performance I'm getting in comparison to the 7970s. For example: I know a guy with 3 7970s @ 1320mhz that gets 4600 points. It's absolutely insane that 3 CHEAPER AMD...
  10. M

    Is the Corsair AX1200 enough for 3-way SLI GTX 680?

    lol I run 3 7970s on an 850. I also ran 3 6970s on the same 850W. I was running 3 7970s AND an x79 rig with a 3930k @ 4.8ghz. If THAT isnt enough proof that these new GPUs are efficient, idk what is. 680s are much more efficient as well. They use 50W less power per GPU than a 7970 even... so an...
  11. M

    Official GTX 680 overclocking Thread!

    lol, if you want to trade it for a 7970, hit me up :P
  12. M

    Official GTX 680 overclocking Thread!

    I've got you beat with a light OC on my 3 7970s and the same core clock on my 3930k (4.3ghz, not 4.8ghz as it is in my sig. Glad to see 7970s still pull ahead when both are OC'd :P Keep in mind, I do also own a 680 that will do +185. I plan on picking up 3 more of them, and if I get better...
  13. M

    FS: 3 XFX 7970s (2 Black Edition) & Acer 120hz 23.6" 3DVision LCD

    I don't sell much stuff but I have recently built up some Trader Feedbacks on overclock.net under the same username. I still have a couple of buyers that need to add feedbacks with which I'll attempt to get them to hurry up on. If that's not enough, my apologies. In my list of payment options...
  14. M

    FS: 3 XFX 7970s (2 Black Edition) & Acer 120hz 23.6" 3DVision LCD

    Reason for Sale: I'm selling all 3 of my 7970s as I'm looking to downgrade or switch to Nvidia's 6xx series. I've had all 3 cards for less than 2 months and have recently built an entire X79 rig around them, but felt it was foolish to keep them just for 1 game (Battlefield 3) when I can...
  15. M

    Flickering at desktop and 2D browsing with Trifire 7970s 120hz

    Anyone having this issue? I get random flickers with my Tri-Fire setup and I can't figure out what it is. Let me know if anyone has a solution. I'm running @ 120hz also.
Back
Top