• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by M|X

  1. M

    Panel homogeneity issue on Eizo?!

    More like it got visible after ~15 hours. Not that it was there when I started using it. I inspected the screen very carefully for dead pixels and defects when I fired it up. I Couldnt find any distractring defects.. just some slightly darker areas on the some corners and slightly brighter at...
  2. M

    Panel homogeneity issue on Eizo?!

    I think its quite safe to say that mid and high-end Flexscans are Radiforces are premium screens with tighter quality control. Apparently they also utilize DOA which is designed to minimize panel homogeneity problems. Eizo also has good warranty policy for all their screen. Yeah, true...
  3. M

    Panel homogeneity issue on Eizo?!

    Apparently I am a victim of bullshit marketing and slow (almost non-existent) progress of LCD technology. Very disappointing. I am one of those people who sticked with CRT monitor until it was basically too worn out be usable and I couldnt find good replacement anymore. Now I am struggling...
  4. M

    Panel homogeneity issue on Eizo?!

    It also marketed for photo / video editing even though it clearly leans towards gaming (low input lag, good pixel respone and very clean overdrive). I expected that this monitor would have better color homogeneity than my 20" cheapo TN-panel display or my 4 years old Philips 42" TV. Well.. at...
  5. M

    Panel homogeneity issue on Eizo?!

    Hello all! I bought Eizo Foris FS2332 for 177 euros (220 usd) and at first everything seemed fine. Colors are very crisp and natural when adjusted correctly (naked eye calibration atm. :p). The AG coating is excellent, semi-glossy. Very nice to look at. No harsh matte texture or super glossy...
  6. M

    Eizo FS2332 - any word of caution?

    Moved to here: http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?p=1038903526#post1038903526
Back
Top