Recent content by Lula

  1. L

    Quick and special request

    Hey TiTaN, without delving into my filters I can only smooth it out about this much. If you'd like something a little sharper I could try 2mro or you could ask Grentz the master! :)
  2. L

    Quick and special request

    Give me 20 minutes.:)
  3. L

    Quick and special request

    How about this version? :)
  4. L

    Quick and special request

    Give me a few minutes.:)
  5. L

    Quick and special request

    Or more something like this? :)
  6. L

    Quick and special request

    Hi there, do you mean something like this? I don't mind having a go at altering it more to your taste if I'm able to! :)
  7. L

    Looking for a critique

    The thing that I think would improve your pic is seeing the sperm travel upwards to it's 'destination' - not down. It would appear more natural and all the guys that see it would be rooting for that bad boy to reach 'home'! :)
  8. L

    Grayscale except for one color

    Hi, how about using a selection tool to keep the blue you require then > select > inverse > and modify until you're pleased with the result without disturbing the blue? :)
  9. L

    Photochop Request - hot chick :)

    Good work, Grentz. :)
  10. L

    experimental gallery

    Hello Zyme, I notice you say 'Do they work for you?' I think with creative photography it should only matter that the images you create work for YOU. If people like them and can't get enough then happy days. Personally, I enjoyed all eight images except from No.3, too bland for me. And, if the...
  11. L

    Photochop skills!!!

    Didn't mean to offend anyone but;- 1 - They were not pictures of 'big cocks' - they were dildos. 2 - Everyone has seen/can buy a dildo. 3 - And Kyle, my Mum and your Mum has one so relax dude.:)
  12. L

    Need Help with a Banner!

    You must like this one! ;) -
  13. L

    Need Help with a Banner!

    How about this? :)
  14. L

    Looking For A Picture

    How about this one? :)
  15. L

    How does this work?

    - Hey guy, dance to that bacon beat! - I think you can demo a video processor over at www.avlandesign.com that'll do this type of stuff. :)
Back
Top