Recent content by Luckz

  1. L

    HOT ! Various 1TB NVMe with coveted E12 Controller $135 aprox retail

    Did you try using the included Win7 driver? in \drv\X64\Windows7_sign\Windows7\ ..
  2. L

    HOT ! Various 1TB NVMe with coveted E12 Controller $135 aprox retail

    The E12S / BiCS4 version is double sided, at least I don't know of anyone who has a single sided one. The smaller E12S controller and lower RAM amount are IIRC necessary to fit it onto one side, not just the denser flash - not 100% sure though. How did you get a 165€ 2TB one? The lowest deal I...
  3. L

    The official Red Orchestra 2 thread

    Well, at launch old Core2Duo CPUs weren't able to cope with it at all. On my i7 920/5850 I get 90-100 fps on reasonable graphics settings, less if I ramp it all up to ultra.
  4. L

    Planetside 2 beta keys

    I would loooove one (or three) of those :o Can't buy the mag in Europe :(
  5. L

    The official Red Orchestra 2 thread

    I wouldn't compare this to Crysis 2 at all. This game is gonna be played for years, period. P.S. there's a fake 7Cav server too, unless that was killed in the meantime. Make sure to play on the correct one.
  6. L

    The official Red Orchestra 2 thread

    Don't play on PB servers. To quote myself: 07:04 - luckz: the newest great bug they added to RO2 is "punkbuster is on by default now. if punkbuster is on, every player on the server has a ping in the 700-1000 region"
  7. L

    The official Red Orchestra 2 thread

    I suppose bunnyhopping would be limited by your stamina :) I waited for that patch for hours last night, after it finally popped up I had ma server updated in no time (though called Red Orchestra Server because I let it use the default ini files, and then I couldn't change the name without...
  8. L

    The official Red Orchestra 2 thread

    I haven't even played relaxed realism :) Had mine set to realism since a day and half before the pre-order beta phase launched. I just wish realism came with "no auto-reload", "no auto-bolting" and "no minimap" options. Well, at least the first two. I don't hate the minimap.
  9. L

    The official Red Orchestra 2 thread

    Depends on how incompetent your team is. The team I played against as sniper was very incompetent. I was having breakfast during that spree, too. Just picking them off. But it's normal, it happened at the release of RO1 too. Some people are just slow with getting a hang of the maps, and the guy...
  10. L

    The official Red Orchestra 2 thread

    DoDS is nothing more but CSS set in World War 2, anyway.
  11. L

    The official Red Orchestra 2 thread

    It's sure cheaper via what I wrote in post #11, but yeah. BF3 origin keys should be cheap. But yeah. CoD is hard to get cheap due to region limitations.
  12. L

    The official Red Orchestra 2 thread

    So if you're actually a new user to GMG, have some referral links (it would totally allow me to own yet more games. and you too.): Regular RO2 (no beta; Sept 13 release) RO2 Digital Deluxe (beta out now \o/) 20% off codes are SUNNY-SAVER-20PEC // 20PEC-FACEB-SAVER // HAPPY-PAYDA-YSITE Price is...
Back
Top