A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
ok then, kudos for doing that. But is there any performance decrease with stock fan setting after hours of playing ? or do the fan must be set above 50% to maintain gaming performance? also I'm a bit worry about the thermal wear of the GPU and will it affect the thermal wear of surrounding...
could [H] do some gaming benchmark after the card was heated up ? because what I read from pcper was a bit concerning http://www.pcper.com/reviews/Graphics-Cards/AMD-Radeon-R9-290X-Hawaii-Configurable-GPU/Cold-versus-Hot-R9-290X-Results
I play game around 3~4 hours a day & I want to know if...
so I bought the E3-1230V2 on saturday, and the performance out of the box is splendid (for its price). previously my E5700 was struggling to keep the 60fps in Tomb Raider and would spike to a mere 10fps in certain area. But now with this Xeon the minimum fps is struggling to leave 60 :D
So for...