• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by lucaiuli

  1. L

    e6420 overclock

    I didn't restart and I made this tests Nothing's wrong.
  2. L

    e6420 overclock

    unrar an archive in 4 minutes aprox. 7gb I will increase core voltage and I'll be back, I hope :)
  3. L

    e6420 overclock

    I reached without problems 3,2ghz, but Orthos crushed instantly here, my screenshot: I followed exactly your instruction, maybe my sistem it's not ready for 3,2ghz
  4. L

    e6420 overclock

    yes I use only the stock cooler from the box. I stoped Orthos because the CPU went to high, it didn't crushed. Ok I will try with this setings and with memtest. Thank you...I'll be back with results :)
  5. L

    e6420 overclock

    hi unclewebb thank for your advices, here it is what I was able to get: on CPU Vcore, no matter what amount of voltage I set in BIOS the sistem hangs with black screen, only AUTO works, maybe the videocard doesn't support it. As you can see from the screen ASUS AI Suite - CPU Vcore is 1,5200...
  6. L

    e6420 overclock

    unclewebb - tell me how much I can get with this specs: CPU - E6420 with stock cooler MB - ASUS P5B Premium - Vista Edition Video - Gainward 8600GT Golden Sample Power - Chieftec 550W power suply RAM - 2x512 Sycron 1066mhz dual Case - Raidmax with 2 x120mm coolers (fron side and back...
  7. L

    E6420 @ 3.7 Air Cooling

    sladesurfer - you put a screenshot that I can't see it in full size and just that? Tell everybody how did you do it? step by step. I have E6420 with stock cooler ASUS P5B Premium Vista Edition, Gainward 8600 GTG and Sycron 2x512mb 1066mhz dual of ram and all I could get was...
Back
Top