A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
I have one and if you remove the psu you would be just fine as long as you keep in mind that you have space for one bracket and not two (possibily sacrificing the vga bracket):
Looks it's been made for you to place vertically only, you may run in some problem with airflow it looks like some vents will get blocked by placing it horizontally.
I haven't tried this one specifically however all the LL I had before had really sturdy thick metal panels so placing a monitor...
Finally LianLi announced their SteamBox type chassis
http://www.lian-li.com/en/dt_portfolio/pc-q19/
IMHO it's a very interesting design with clean exterior :)
Altough i'm not a huge fan of LianLi prices and this should cost around 149USD :rolleyes: