• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by louiszzz

  1. L

    New Samsung 4k for everyone.

    YES , there is. But not really useful information for the users outside japan. JAPAN TOSHIBA 4k REGZA TV series has 10ms of input lag in 4K(60Hz) game mode. Z20X series is the 2015 new model just anounced. http://www.toshiba.co.jp/regza/lineup/z20x/index_j.html It advertisement as...
  2. L

    New Samsung 4k for everyone.

    ;) Check this document (from Extron Electronics website) http://www.extron.com/download/files/whitepaper/extron4k_wp.pdf At page 6 , it has a calculation sample. 4K Data Rate Calculator (from Extron Electronics website) http://www.extron.com/product/videotools.aspx Remember switch to...
  3. L

    4k via Displayport to HDMI 2.0 adapter

    I think GTX970 can output 4k 60 Hz 4:4:4 via DVI to HDMI :D So (Monitor 1) HDMI => 4k 60 Hz 4:4:4 (RGB) (Monitor 2) DVI-D to HDMI => 4k 60 Hz 4:4:4 (RGB) (Monitor 3) DVI-I to HDMI => 4k 60 Hz 4:4:4 (RGB) It's possible to output to three 4k HDMI monitor at the same time. (Monitor 4)...
  4. L

    Weird Problem with my new DELL U3014

    I just returned my U3014 to DELL.:mad: I had similar problem . I took some photo about the defect and sent it to DELL. But DELL consider it was normal. So they only promise to replace with brand new once. Maybe the DELL warranty policy is different in TAIWAN. Here is some photo...
Back
Top