Yeah I didn't understand it myself because essentially in a closed loop it's not going anywhere unless as you said you open and let the water out. I did have some consideration that one res or the other would run lower but given that they have ~600ml each I'm pretty sure I could spot and top...
Lot of great input here thanks!
Tsumi I'm leaning towards both being exhaust or both input depending on what sort of fan speeds I end up needing to run (if it's very low (so that it doesn't spill into the front chamber) I'll do input so as to keep positive pressure) but most likely will be...
Trying to get some opinions here, I have a tower 900 case and it has a lot of space and for aesthetics would like to have two reservoirs to balance each size out. The simple and straight forward approach would be to run dual loops but I don't really see the thermal dump of each loop being equal...