Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Might be slightly over your price mark... but a Dell Studio XPS 13 is actually what I bought and has been surprisingly solid. Powerful, light, and OS-friendly (as in I have triple-boot Windows 7, Ubuntu Linux, and Hackintosh OS X) all working perfectly on the system.
Well, I'll be the first to reply... and, even though its against your product name, I've had good fortunes with the Jawbone.
I've owned a Wrangler as well, and now have a quieter Jeep, but noise is noise. I also tend to end up on my phone during loud situations (crowds, cities, etc) and no one...