• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by lord infamous

  1. L

    Single or multi display performance mode?

    http://forums.nvidia.com/index.php?showtopic=146634
  2. L

    GTX 590 Quad Sli overclocking issue

    well, I'm pretty sure its not a one weak gpu issue holding it back because I tried overclocking each GPU one at a time to see if there is headroom on other GPU's and just a single weak gpu holding it back, but it wont OC higher on ANY gpu. Maybe my motherboard cannot take 4 power hungry GPU's...
  3. L

    GTX 590 Quad Sli overclocking issue

    I would have considered that more if not for the fact that I have 2 PCIE 16x 2.0 lanes and a third 8x lane if I put three gtx 580's I would have 1 in 16x mode and the other 2 in 8x mode, also 3 cards would mean an additional water block to restrict my water flow
  4. L

    GTX 590 Quad Sli overclocking issue

    and yes there is a reason to OC. I have seen below 60 fps in crysis and crysis 2 with DX11 patch and high resolution textures enabled... in my book anytime there is a dip below 60fps is reason enough to OC more
  5. L

    GTX 590 Quad Sli overclocking issue

    I still cant get them to OC reasonably in SLi.. by without SLi they O.C fine. I am testing different things at the moment... I had quadfire HD 5970's before this that OC'd fine in CFX.. I did not go AMD 6990 for a reason.. #1 is that single GPU, either Nvidia or AMD is just as good. But in...
  6. L

    GTX 590 Quad Sli overclocking issue

    f that, if it blows ill get it replaced.. im not going over 1.05v, I would worry more about it blowing at 1.1-1.2v AND without drivers that support over current protection..
  7. L

    GTX 590 Quad Sli overclocking issue

    nope, didnt work. crashed in the first scene in 3dmark11
  8. L

    GTX 590 Quad Sli overclocking issue

    I tried the newest drivers AND the beta drivers. I might try the PSU thing when I get home, but im not sure if its the PSU because when i bumped up the 590 voltage, this gave me a bit more overclocking room, so more power made it more stable, not less stable. I will try the global power...
  9. L

    GTX 590 Quad Sli overclocking issue

    Hey guys, I recently upgraded to GTX 590 hydro copper water cooled cards in SLI (quad-sli). When I went to overclock them at stock voltage, It would be stable with only 650 core / 1765 mem.. thats only 20mhz on the core and like 35mhz on the mem... anything past this would cause a black...
  10. L

    5970 CF freezing/BSOD after Furmark

    Hello everybody, I recently watercooled my system and i was running Furmark to test the VRM temps and it ran fine for about 2 minutes (VRM's were in the 80c's max) and my machine froze up. I restarted it and all was fine, but when i tried to play crysis 2 later, the game would freeze up when...
  11. L

    HELP finding watercooling parts for beginner

    thank you my friend, I pulled it as much as i can without having to take out a piece of tubing and put a longer one in its place and my fingers have lost enough skin to those fittings for now :)
  12. L

    HELP finding watercooling parts for beginner

    FYI, I picked up 4 "L" Brackets from home depot and gave both radiators a good 1"-1.5" space from the case and it dropped my gaming temps 13c! thank you!
  13. L

    HELP finding watercooling parts for beginner

    I have the fans pushing air into the rads.. maybe since its a small gap its better to pull?
Back
Top