Recent content by Logan the Huge

  1. L

    Windows 7: Any inexpensive ways to get this legally?

    It is true. The ebay coupon sellers use a cracked algorithm to generate an hundreds of working coupon codes. Up until recently, it seems like Staples either didn't care or didn't know about this but I have read that some managers are now requiring proof that the coupons came directly from...
  2. L

    920 to 970

    The 1k unit price is now $583, so you're not going to see any sub $500 i7-970s unless Microcenter starts doing their loss-leader promos on them(which is certainly possible but I wouldn't count on it)).
  3. L

    Corsair Vengeance RAM Giveaway! 5 12GB Kits!

    Corsair RAM kicks ass because it will always run at the specs it's rated for(and usually even further), unlike RAM from some other vendors that I could name.
  4. L

    Corsair HX650W or XFX 650W? Or, something different entirely?

    The gray edition just changes the green fan to gray but it still has green modular connectors for some reason. :confused:. http://xfxforce.com/ecms.ashx/73c358c8-a4cd-48f6-a9de-af1c77908ece/RelatedPowerSupplySeries_PSUProduct/P1650XCAH9All354x312.jpg
  5. L

    Seasonic M12II-620 Power Supply Review @ [H]

    Pretty nice overall. Shame about the voltage stability, the 12v rail on the S12II 520w that JG tested started out higher and dipped a lot less. This specific platform has probably been pushed as far as it can go. The ripple suppression, however, is right up there with the elite high-end units...
  6. L

    Seasonic M12II-620 PSU Drawing

    I could replace my sister's dying Hipro with this.
  7. L

    XFX 850W Back Edition installed.

    ^The link only takes me to a blank page.:(.
  8. L

    NZXT’s new VULCAN Micro ATX gaming case

    More reviews: http://www.hardwaresecrets.com/article/997 3DGAMEMAN video review: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ghLD9dbcqE "The motherboard tray is not removable.":p Agreed, I don't care for NZXT's house style either but they actually seem to put a lot of thought into their designs...
  9. L

    XFX 850W Back Edition installed.

    Same here. I really want to see this fashion disaster.
  10. L

    need to decide on a PSU

    ^Saying the X-750 is much better than the XFX is an exaggeration. They're pretty much dead even in the two things PSU snobs care most about: voltage regulation and ripple suppression. The X-750's advantages are: 1. ~2.5% better efficiency 2. quieter overall with a better fan 3. polymer...
Back
Top