Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
OK, turned off all the driving assist and now I'm having fun with this! The cars actually seem to handle like cars now. I also found that the game looks much better with the raytraced global illumination off. It really softens the image and the lighting, and the game loses so much of its visual...
Game looks absolutely amazing, but the handling just seems off to me. Maybe because it's I've been playing F1 2025, but the cars in this just seem like they are floating on the ground, and even in the in car cockpit there are no shakes or vibrations, or even a sense of speed. It just feels like...
I'm not too sure how far you made it in this weekend, but you do get a electric baton as well as stun gun as the game progresses. Together with Nyx's learned abilities I was having a lot of fun using the game as a sandbox to play around with different play styles. The one skill where Nyx can set...
Just finished this! Wow - I had so much fun with this one! Nyx has got to be one of my fav companion characters, and the gameplay / graphics were top notch in my books. So enjoyed just exploring the planets and with doing the main quest and about half of the side quests I clocked in about 48...
I had zero interest in this game based on the initial reviews and comments, but after playing on Gamepass I have to say I'm really enjoying it! Not too sure how much has changed from its release state, but I'm having a lot of fun exploring and it seems to capture the feel of the Star Wars...
These were the Golden years! I worked at a small architectural firm and over our lunch breaks we played Descent 1 and 2, Doom, Shadow Warrior, Duke Nukem, Hexen, and Blood. I was the envy of my co-workers as I was starting to do some 3D rendering related work and had a Pentium Pro and a then...
I am just upgrading to Windows 11, and was wondering if running the HDR calibration with HDR on affects the SDR colors / brightness when the HDR is turned off. Thanks in advance for any info!
OK, I feel dumb. I though the soundtrack shown in the YouTube videos wasn't actually the soundtrack for the game, but rather a royalty free streaming song which is why it seemed so out of place! Please disregard my previous post about how taken back I was by the lame sounding soundtrack.
OMG, after watching this I can't believe how horrendous the soundtrack this is compared to to Trent Reznor awesomenes of the earlier titles. After hearing this abortion of a sountrack I lost all desire to play this. What were they thinking?
Yes, I had a lot of crashes the last couple of missions, especially during large gun fights and when I had my inventory open.I literally had to speed through the last couple of missions as I was so frustrated with all the crashes and just wanted to finish up the damn game. I almost wonder if...