• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Loafdogg420

  1. Loafdogg420

    I am uneducated on windows 11... What's up!

    Also, Win key + x 👍🏼
  2. Loafdogg420

    Alphacool Eiskoffer Lucky Draw

    Been using standard flex tubing forever! Would love to take a shot at z hardline with a kit like this.
  3. Loafdogg420

    Official Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 PC Trailer

    MW2 was the last one i'll ever touch. Agree with many here that COD4 was, hands down, the best. Best 500 hours i've ever spent in a game! I cant stomach any of the new crap, BR or not. Call of Doodie...
  4. Loafdogg420

    PUBG Losing Players at a Furious Pace

    I've been pushing through the BS and continuing to play duos with a buddy. Last night, first time in FPP mode that I got the guy shooting me from the other side of the earth, through a car, a school and probably a pan too. After seeing Shroud get lit up by a flying car and the crap from our...
  5. Loafdogg420

    Corsair TX850M PSU & Type 4 Cable Kit Luck Draw!

    All of my boxes get Corsair PSUs. Wouldnt go any other way!
  6. Loafdogg420

    Quake Champions Official Thread

    I still know my Q3A cdkey by heart. I typed that thing so many damn times lol PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let this be good!
  7. Loafdogg420

    You wake up and find yourself in the last game you played; how well do you fare?

    H1Z1.. As soon as I figure out how to parachute down at 100 mph, i'd imagine being 2-tapped and dying.
  8. Loafdogg420

    Lucky Draw - SilverStone ST80F-TI 800W Power Supply

    No. No personal need for any devices using Type-C. Likely to run into something eventually but not as of yet.
  9. Loafdogg420

    Fat guy in a little coat; water cooled Node 304

    Always entertaining to see so much jammed (nicely) into a smaller form factor. Great work. Looking forward to the finished prod!
  10. Loafdogg420

    Use Your Phone As A Lightsaber In Chrome

    No go... s6 edge + Never connected. Just keeps issuing new address extension after the spinny thing went for a min or two.
  11. Loafdogg420

    Corsair's The Witcher Wild Hunt Lucky Draw

    I have everything of theirs already and like previously mentioned, id love a 980ti to finish off my box for now.
  12. Loafdogg420

    Seasonic Snow Silent 750W PSU LUCKY DRAW!

    Seasonic has been my go-to for years. Excellent quality and reliability!
Back
Top