Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
It is interesting, if one plays exclusively with Mouse/Keyboard all the time you probably think, "What's the big deal?" but if you get used to subtle movements that a gamepad offers and then use a keyboard to move around it can sometimes be jarring. I recently played through Wolfenstein: The...
Snowdog answered the questions pretty much how I would have. But, what happened to question #4? :)
To clarify a few things... For our solution, we recommend authentic Cherry MX RGB switches. When it comes to normal digital key presses, the activation experience is completely identical to any...
I would never suggest that this product is better than a purpose built controller for a specific genre. I have built my own arcade sticks that I like to use for arcade fighters, and own a wheel and pedals for driving games.
There are couple things to consider. First of all, these are Cherry...
I have been learning about quite a few missteps we have made in the campaign. Somethings have not been very clear or have unnecessarily been confusing. We are using Cherry MX Black keys in our prototype. We found early on that the Reds did not provide enough resistance and it was difficult to...
Good feedback, man. Thank you! I'm very clearly getting the sense that the majority of people want a full keyboard. I struggled with launching the kickstarter as a full keyboard simply because I knew it would be right around 200 bucks for us to make them and I felt asking something like 199...
Thank you for the honest feedback. It does make the most sense for us to stay focused on our initial goal of a stand alone device, and that is where we are heading. I totally get the peripheral issue for wheels that it take a lot of effort to want to use those specific controllers. Looking for...
Thank you everyone for the comments and the support! At the end of the day, if what I started here made it so analog WASD (or ESDF!) keys are a standard and expected feature of a gaming keyboard then I see that as a success.
You mentioned Dead Space. I played that game originally on the...
Thank you very much for the honest feedback about the full keyboard. This is very helpful!
To be clear what you are seeing today is COMPLETELY a prototype. It is no where near what the final version is going to look like. The prototype enclosure was designed by our electrical engineer to...
I agree, all of that comes into play. Back lighting is planned for a "stretch" goal because it is pretty standard and expected.
In terms of what it feels like typing on an analog key is one of the reasons why I held back on offering a full keyboard solution. In terms of analog functionality...
I have probably heard/read this about 50 times. So, I'm getting a very clear message of what people want. The cost of a full keyboard of mechanical switches is really expensive. In the volumes that we are looking at Cherry MX swtiches will cost .50 each. For 100+ keys that would be 50 bucks...
It is pretty surreal to see my silly mug on HardOCP. Thank you very much for posting it on the front page! While I have not posted to HardOCP in a very long time, I read the news and comments pretty much every day.
Thank you Dephcon for the support! If anyone has specific questions or you...