• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by livngston

  1. L

    Possible overheating issue or defective card?

    will try reseating as well. Does anyone know if there is a difference in quality between Powercolor and Sapphire cards?
  2. L

    Possible overheating issue or defective card?

    I will install the temp utility and see. The power supply is a 460W (which other people have said was sufficient for the 6850).
  3. L

    Possible overheating issue or defective card?

    Hi all. I just purchased a brand new Dell XPS8300 with a Intel i7 (2nd Gen) 3.4Ghz and 16GB RAM. I swapped out the base video card for a new Powercolor HD 6850 (and updated to latest drivers from AMD's website). During normal use at 1920x1200 resolution it appears to work fine. Then I loaded...
Back
Top