• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by LittleBuddy

  1. L

    DLSS 5.0

    I'm a bit surprised the official version doesn't seem to use the base resolution of the image, instead its uses the output resolution. Its going to be too demanding. I hope they change that in the future.
  2. L

    DLSS 5.0

    I doubt it will reduce performance by 50% at launch. There is upscaling built into the dll. The problem is the way the current "mod" works is by injecting it through DLSS, so the model is redrawing a full-res frame. In the official release I expect it to redraw the frame at the base resolution...
  3. L

    DLSS 5.0

    Tekken 8 (Strength 1.15) https://imgico.com/c/OzsZEqs KCD2 (Strength 1.05) https://imgico.com/c/5UkUp6D https://imgico.com/c/5czmx2X KCD2 (Strength 1.2) https://imgico.com/c/yqeEiUT
  4. L

    DLSS 5.0

    Well I'd say most people have been using significantly stronger settings to show a massive difference, I have been using settings subtle settings ~1.02 strength it scales from 0.0-2.0. 2.0 is a dramatic change, but also causes more errors with the final image which leads to the "AI slop" effect...
  5. L

    DLSS 5.0

    I did a few comparisons in Stellar Blade with DLSS 5 NR. https://imgico.com/c/qNGS0dW https://imgico.com/c/nUwGbvw https://imgico.com/c/wPw5CyX https://imgico.com/c/40N4UJM
  6. L

    What are you nerds playing this weekend?

    Playing Stellar Blade and Cyberpunk 2077. Maybe some Tekken 8 as well.
  7. L

    Next Tomb Raider

    Her body shape lacks enthusiasm.
  8. L

    Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater Remake

    MGS3 is one big mission. MGSV was segmented missions.
  9. L

    Mortal Kombat: Legacy Kollection

    I remember walking into Sears and buying MK1 when I was like 8, no ID necessary, no age ratings.
  10. L

    Perfect Dark

    I'm glad this was cancelled.
  11. L

    Indiana Jones videogame teased by Bethesda

    People are aware of it. They're just not going to buy it until it has a deep sale.
  12. L

    Stellar Blade formally Project Eve

    Nah, that's wrong. I like Soulsborne games, but do not like Elden Ring, due to its length. I think TW3 is to blame for the long games these days.
  13. L

    RTX PRO 6000 released with 96GB of VRAM

    The MSRP is around $8000 for the Pro, $10,000 for the Max-Q, I don't know the exact amounts. The Pro 6000 will be the better card and its targeted at consumers, the 6000 Max-Q is power limited and marketed as "more efficient" this is for businesses.
  14. L

    Kingdom Come Deliverance 2

    Yeah the fighting system is similar to Chivalry, Mordhau, For Honor, it's kind of janky if you don't know what you're doing, and yeah I can see how it looks like shit as a viewer, but it's actually fun once you get used to it. I'd agree with the "justice system" but only because I experienced a...
  15. L

    Kingdom Come Deliverance 2

    From your perspective what isn't good about KCD2? I'd be interested to here what discouraged you from it so much that you would come here and rack up more posts than people who enjoy the game.
Back
Top